June 21st, Summer is finally here!
All the crops that are going in, are in. The hay is put up. Time to watch everything grow.
Random thoughts on Summer.
- No buses – kids are out of school!
- Is that the sun? Wow, I miss that.
- Fresh tomatoes, basil, oh my!
- Must be by water… oceans, lakes, pools, ponds, or sprinklers, I don’t care.
- Farmers Markets, Flea Markets, Festivals abound.
- Movies under the stars.
- Live music everywhere.
- Extra hugs for kids home from college, hang on just a bit longer.
- Sun kissed skin because we don’t tan anymore… right?
- Family reunions and weddings.
- Summer vacations.
- Sitting on the porch in my rocking chair, just taking it all in!
Even if we will soon be complaining about how HOT we are, I’m ready to enjoy everything about Summer. Let’s jump in!