The Top 5 Reasons Why I love Nebraska sports:
- Nebraska Cornhuskers women’s volleyball can set a NCAA record for attendance of 17,551. Including selling standing room only. Who else does that?
- You can count on cheering for hometown favorites. We grow ‘um tall in Nebraska, really tall. People don’t believe me when I tell them, I’m not tall where I come from.
- The band and the cheerleaders will be there and be just as excited as they are during football games.
- If you don’t look good in red, you can wear black.
- If you can’t get tickets, you can go to a sports bar which will be packed and you and your friends can pick out all of the people you know in the crowd on the big T.V.s. Seriously.
Can’t wait for the final tomorrow. Don’t miss it!